Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Off the Clock

Your favorite author had her photo taken by the writer of the UNMC Today column, "Off the Clock". Of course I held the book and smiled for the digital camera. The featured article will run later this week or early next week. Rest assured the story will be posted in its entirety.

Your favorite author will be retiring from her UNMC full time job on March 5th. I have it from a very reliable source that the retirement cake will be in the shape of a book with a very edible "The Briton and the Dane" book cover topping the creamy white cake. Of course there will be pictures before David and Odulf meet their fate!

My author web page will soon be up and running. The site design is awesome and features my book cover created by a very talented illustrator, Steven Novak. Check out his site at http://www.novakillustration.com/first.html.

Have I received that return call from that major book chain - nay!

No comments:

Post a Comment