Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Upated Reader Comments

My friend Paul's comments are as a "read in progress." They are also posted on the Briton and Dane Fan page on Face Book.

“I love the cover. The book reads really well. I'm learning a lot about 9th century Anglo-Saxon Britain too. So it's educational and a real trip into another world. I highly recommend this book which is a pleasure to read.
Paul A., Douglaston, NY

Text message:

Paul: 9th century Britain was like Melrose Place!
Mary Ann: Are you enjoying the book?
Paul: Absolutely! It’s fun and interesting.

I'm really enjoying your book. I'm just up to Chapter 9 now, and it's getting really exciting. The story is really moving quickly now, and I'm really impressed with your imagination! I'm not expecting the excitement to end any time soon either; I can tell that things are just getting started. So far, I'd say that you've done an amazing job with it. Many kudos!”
Paul A., Douglaston, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment