Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book Review - The Adventures of Cecilia Spark: The Brimstone Forest

K-Trina Meador 10:02am Oct 11
5 out of 5 Stars! Review for The Adventures of Cecilia Spark: The Brimstone Forest (Volume 1)

Refreshing!, October 11, 2012
By K. Meador

Delightful, Charming, Adorable, Captivating, Enchanting, Refreshing....Need I really go on?

Cecilia, a ten year adventuress finds herself a friend while collaborating to escape and survive the many dangers of The Brimstone Forest.

I loved the references made in here to the snapdragons as it brings fond memories back of when my mom used to say "snapdragon" when she forgot something as I was growing up.

I loved the imagery presented by the author. The book was easy to read and I was easily able to relate to Cecilia!

This is a wonderful children's book which needs to grace the bookshelves in your home and read often to your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews alike!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1478172002/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

No comments:

Post a Comment