Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Journey to Freedom by K Meador - Amazon Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 26 Mar 2013


Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)

This review is from: Journey to Freedom (Kindle Edition)
This historical novel, set against the back drop of the American Civil War is written from the heart. Well researched, we follow the lives of everyday people as they seek what we all seek - home, love, family and happiness. Highlighting prejudice, cruelty and the injustices of war, it's balanced against determination, courage, friendship and love and the search for freedom.
I loved the story but have to admit that the style wasn't my favourite choice in a good read as I'm a visual reader and sometimes couldn't hold all the characters in my head as I couldn't picture them...but that's just me!
As a first novel by K Meador, it's a cracking start on her writing path:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment