Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Juice and Other Stories by Bill Jones, Jr. --- Amazon Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm asking for more... more great stories like these February 28, 2013


Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

I knew this was a book of short stories going in. What I didn't know was that I was not going to be satisfied. I didn't want any of the stories to end, although they ended quite well. Mr. Jones has created characters that are so fleshed out I almost expected to see them in my room when I looked up from the book. Being a fan of fantasy and science fiction, I couldn't have asked for more from this book in the way of variety. Each story stands on it's own and yet the book itself seems to flow smoothly. Thought provoking and delightful at the same time. I'm looking forward to reading more from Mr. Jones. He's an up and comer for sure.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment