Monday, January 13, 2014

Kathy Krantz Stewart - Getting in the excitement of the SAG and Academy Awards 2014!

 
Getting in the excitement of the SAG and Academy Awards 2014! Love being at the Red Carpet and being up for awards. It's like the Superbowl to me. Last ones we were invited to, 2013, and were up for award, was the Beverly Hills Film Fes...tival, Las Vegas Film Festival, and the IFFF Film Festivals. Loved it! Also,2 nominations at the San Diego Black Film Festival 2012 - Best Film Documentary and Best Religious film - Kathy Krantz Stewart Executive Producer/Actress ...Last time here we won for Best Film! I am keeping my fingers crossed that my films being released and distributed this coming year will be up for awards at the great festivals and Film awards! "Best Actress" awards for me are exciting as well. Had some of those, looking forward to new ones.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment