Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mr. Chuckles bumped into Romantic-Suspense author Georgia Rose while stirring the Wizard's Cauldron


The Wizard Speaks

Old school Wizardwatchers will know of my profound admiration for Georgia Rose. 

Financial Director, meticulous bean counter, complex problem troubleshooter, lovely person, and, most of all, in the context of this Indie caper, author of three terrific novels that have gone down a storm with readers of quality romance. 

I couldn't wait to see her around the Cauldron again and, with the imminent publication of her third novel just around the corner, I picked up the Wizphone and seized my chance. 

I caught up with her on the way to London on a crowded train. Here's what she had to say.

Read the entire interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment