Sunday, October 15, 2017

New Release Zane Kindle Edition by K. Meador


Age Level: 4 - 8


Children sometimes need gentle guidance in obedience and lessons in patience. When they can read about families where these lessons are incorporated seamlessly into daily life, it reinforces what they see in their own homes.

 Zane aims to provide exactly that example, as Sheila remembers her own experience with disobedience when her son encounters a similar scenario.

Amazon Link


Author K-Trina Meador 

I'm just a simple girl who loves simple things: 
* Enjoying my children 
* Living in the country
 * Driving my tractor (farming - my idea of heaven on earth) 
* Having fun with family and friends 
* Reading, writing, photography, swimming, bbq and margaritas. 

I hope my stories will put a smile upon your face and joy into your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment