Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sanguinary by Emma Edwards, Amazon Review

 
 
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Punchy, 27 Feb 2013


Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)

This review is from: Sanguinary (Kindle Edition)
If you enjoy books told in the first person with short, punchy dialogue and your vampires hot and their lovemaking raunchy, you will love this book!

Sanguinary was a read in a different direction for me, not my usual choice but I tried it on recommendation. It took me a few chapters to get into it but once I did, Ms Edwards' storytelling brought me closer to the characters, the plot began to unfold and 'what ifs' and 'I wonder ifs' filled my mind as I read. When the relationship between the three girls grew and the complexities of the vampire 'family unfolded, Ms Edwards 'got me' and I couldn't wait to read to the end.

The sex in this book is explicit and, if I'm honest, a little too explicit for my taste. Though well written, it didn't add to the book for me but also, in no way detracted.

So, for a raunchy, rollicking, 'no holes barred', sexy vampire read, I can highly recommend this book. It gets my five stars as I enjoyed it, recommend it and will read it again before I read the next book in the series. This is a cracking debut novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment