Friday, April 26, 2013

Home Wrecker by Brenda Perlin - book release party on Monday, April 29th at 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time

https://www.facebook.com/events/447180968707670/?ref=25

 
You don’t have to be Home Wrecker to enjoy the book!
 Home Wrecker by Brenda Perlin - book release party 
Monday, April 29th at 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time
Hosted by Kim Mutch Emerson’s MasterKoda Select Publishing
 Cover Photo


HOME WRECKER
"When Brooklyn meets Bo, their lives are instantly turned upside down. Brooklyn and Bo, each unhappily married to someone else, have to decide whether to stay with their spouses or give up everything for each other. Find out what Brooklyn's husband and Bo's soon-to-be ex-wife do to break them up."




BROOKLYN:
"We were no longer jovial or comfortable with each other; we were no longer a loving couple. Everything was very serious and my silly side was not nurtured. I changed and became sad while he stayed the same. Maybe without my light side, his dark side took center stage and that was where we were. I didn’t see any changes to come. I lost my optimism, which felt squashed down like a suitcase filled with too many clothes."





BROOKLYN:
"I always thought my life would amount to more than this. I lived my life striving to be the best person possible. I tried to live up to my parents’ expectations, and my own. I’ve never been very goal oriented, but I’ve always been proud that I have a good heart. I did things I never thought I would do and I had to accept my long list of shortcomings. Life was not always fair, so I had to roll with the punches. As I grew older, I learned that every human was flawed. In my case, I wouldn’t have predicted any of it. I was raised to believe good things happen to good people and that everything always worked out at the end of the day."




BROOKLYN:

"I was physically attacked by a woman who didn’t even know me. Yes, my boyfriend was her former husband, but she tried to ruin me. While she was not my worst nemesis, I have had plenty of opposition from others. Yet she caused me plenty of grief during a time when I didn’t have the energy for anymore negativity. Throughout my life, I’ve had many disappointments, survived many losses and had more than my share of sorrow. I had my expectations crushed repeatedly, yet I was still optimistic and believed there were good things to come."

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I really love how you put this page together...it is wonderful and so are you Mary Ann. I so appreciate your kindness, generosity, and support! You are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Brenda. Looking forward to attending the launch party. Best of luck with sales.

    ReplyDelete