Monday, April 29, 2013

Home Wrecker by Brenda Perlin - Release Party April 29, 2013 -TODAY 4 pm PST Behind the Scenes and More tantalizing tidbits


Cover Photo
You don’t have to be Home Wrecker to enjoy the book!
Please join me and my friends here on Facebook for my Home Wrecker book release party on Monday, April 29th at 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time

 
 
Brenda Perlin 12:38am Apr 29

HOME WRECKER, A SUSPENSEFUL COMING-OF-AGE STORY
A Heroine Finds Her True Match

Ladera Ranch, April 29th, 2013: Home Wrecker, a contemporary fiction novel, is set to captivate readers across the globe with its re-release.

Home Wrecker is an exquisitely written coming-of-age story revolving around the main character, Brooklyn. This new novel is inspired by the true-to-life experiences of Brenda, although the names, places, and dates have been changed to protect identities. Through the novel, the author conveys the harsh realities faced by a woman conflicted between her heart and her conscience. When she reaches the painful realization that her yearning for a deep connection is not being fulfilled by the relationship with her husband, she finds herself inadvertently drawn into a passionate, soul-searching, struggle from the emptiness... and, in the process, becomes accused of being a Home Wrecker.

“From the moment I started reading this book I knew I was going to like it. Little did I know by the end of the book I would fall in love with it,”
–Natalie(Amazon Review)

Home Wrecker will be available through Master Koda Select Publishing, via Amazon, as a Kindle ebook and paperback April 29th, 2013.

Master Koda Select Publishing is a small, but high quality, publisher of ebooks and paperbacks. The company takes pride in its authors by implementing aggressive marketing initiatives. Master Koda Select Publishing selects only a few authors per year to ensure they are receiving the attention they deserve.

For further inquiries about Home Wrecker, please contact:

Kim Mutch Emerson
http://masterkodaselectpublishing.com/

https://www.facebook.com/HomeWreckertheBook
https://twitter.com/HomeWreckerbook

Home Wrecker:
"At the party, I remember a lot of drinking, dancing and people passing around a thin cigarette that didn't smell like my dad’s Marlboros. I didn’t really understand that they were using drugs because I had never witnessed it before. I was pretty sheltered and naïve about such things."
Home Wrecker:
"At the party, I remember a lot of drinking, dancing and people passing around a thin cigarette that didn't smell like my dad’s Marlboros. I didn’t really understand that they were using drugs because I had never witnessed it before. I was pretty sheltered and naïve about such things."
 
PLEASE DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.
THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE.

Home Wrecker
"He carried around an innocence that I no longer possessed; he was not jaded like me. So much bad stuff had happened and there were times when my hope was gone. He, on the other hand, still looked for the bright side. If only I could let go of some of the darker side that seemed to have haunted me throughout my life. I realized it was time to let go of the pessimism. I wanted to learn to look at things through his eyes."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment