Saturday, May 25, 2013

Amazon Review - The Briton and the Dane: Concordia

5.0 out of 5 stars Concordia, 25 May 2013

By 

This review is from: The Briton and the Dane: Concordia (Kindle Edition)
Intrigue, Betrayal , Lust all with a capital I,B,L. Well, maybe not the lust but do not underestimate young women in the Ninth Century. Was Concordia really just that naïve, or was she actually cunning. You decide. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and have to marvel again on all the research Mary Ann Bernal, has to do in oder to write about this time in history. Having already read 'The Briton and the Dane' which is set in South England where I live. I was delighted to find out Concordia is set in the Part of Spain I spent my holidays. I certainly recommend this read to my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment