Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mark your Calendars: Facebook Event - Book Launch - The Transition of Johnny Swift by Kerry J Donovan Tuesday, April 1 at 6:30pm in UTC+01

https://www.facebook.com/events/722032794514365/?notif_t=plan_user_joined


BOOK LAUNCH PARTY for:
...
The Transition of Johnny Swift by Kerry J Donovan - Author

Venue: Facebook (online)
Date: 1st April
Time: From 18:30 (UK time) until I run out of booze - late, late, late...

Come and join us for fun contests and great prizes on April Fool's Day to celebrate the launch of my new novel, which will be available for pre-order from Britain's Next Bestseller from the 28th of March onwards: (http://britainsnextbestseller.com/).

If I generate enough orders, I'll receive a full publishing contract from BNBS, so I appreciate everyone's support in helping me reach this goal.

I'll be sharing more about the book and the prizes soon, but here is a taste of what's up for grabs:

~ 2 x signed paperbacks of my crime novel, DCI Jones Casebook: Ellis Flynn!

~ PLUS a FREE e-version of DCI Jones Casebook: Ellis Flynn for EVERY pre-order of The Transition of Johnny Swift! Thats two full novels for the price of one!

~ My crime novelette, DCI Jones Casebook: Raymond Francis Collins will be going free sometime in the next fortnight, and I'll announce it here first!

~ a $25 Amazon Gift Card

~ 16 e-books from a wide range of fabulous UK and international authors

~ 5 other paperbacks

And two grand prizes for the other authors out there:

~ A Professional Poetry Critique

AND

~ A Professional 5000 word copy-edit from a Former Editor of the Daily Mail Online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment