Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mr. Chuckles checks out Rock 'n' Roll Suicide while stirring the Wizard's Cauldron


The Wizard says:

Today around the Cauldron, we have UK crime fiction writer Geoffrey West, writer of the Jack Lockwood mysteries and two popular and well reviewed novels, including Doppelganger, which is well worth a look. 

I am not a particular devotee of Crime Fiction and I am relishing this one.  Geoff is a bloke well worth following on Twitter as he has been there and done that in the writing game - essays, papers, trad publishing - and he also dabbles in creating manuals for such things as Tudor Doll's Houses. I am a big fan of multi-talented people who actually use their gifts, so it was with great delight I interrupted Geoff as he harvested figs from the newly Mediterranean-influenced orchards somewhere in deepest Kent.

Click on the link to read more:
http://greenwizard62.blogspot.com/2014/03/crime-fiction-writer-and-copy-editor.html Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for saying all those nice things Mary, I feel I've made a new friend - following your blog now too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to share, Geoff. Thanks for following my blog. Best of luck with sales. Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete