Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Release - Far Away in Time - a collection of short stories - by Maria Savva

 
 
 
Maria Savva lives and works in London. She studied Law at Middlesex University and The College of Law. She is a lawyer, although notcurrently practising law. She writes novels and short stories in different genres, including drama, psychological thriller, and family saga. Many of her books and stories are inspired by her years working as a lawyer, although she has not written a courtroom drama to date. She has published five novels, the most recent of which is Haunted, a crime fiction/psychological thriller. Far Away In Time is her sixth collection of short stories. You can find out more about herwork at her official website: http://www.mariasavva.com
 
 
 
 
Our lives are a series of stories, and we are the characters with 
the starring roles. The memories, regrets, secrets, and struggles that 
fill these pages are at once unique and relatable. These stories 
belong to us all.

Eight unforgettable tales reaching out to a place Far Away In Time...
 
 
What People Are Saying:
 
Amazon Reviews:

Far Away In Time is a collection of eight short stories fantastically told by Maria Savva. These stories are different genres, from fantasy, to mystery and paranormal. All stories have their own qualities that I loved, written with detail that grabs your attention and won't let go.

I enjoyed all of them but I would have to say my three favorites were The Ghost of Christmas Past, Echos of Her Dreams & Tragedy of Love. I won't give up any spoilers so my parting word are' read the book! You won't be disappointed I feel there is something for everyone in this awesome collection of stories.
 
Maria Savva has a knack for writing powerful short stories. As with much of her writing, we aren't confined to any specific genre. Some of these stories made me smile, while others made me shudder. They're are all different, yet blend beautifully.

While I enjoyed them all, the title story stands out as my favorite. This is a blend of mystery, fantasy, and paranormal, and I just love the character of Mr. Silverfrost. I hope he'll make more appearances in future stories.
 
Available worldwide on Amazon - individual country links listed for your convenience:
 
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to add that Maria tirelessly helps other writers, and is one of the kindest, most supportive people I have ever come across. She rightly deserves her reputation as a teriffic writer and tremendous friend to so many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Geoff, and for all your support with my writing x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Geoff, and for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring Far Away In Time, Mary Ann :) x

    ReplyDelete