Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Release - My Nature Friends: A-Z Rhyming Picture Book

 
 
My Nature Friends is a superbly illustrated A-Z alphabet book, all about stimulating imagination, inspiring learning and encouraging a lifelong thirst for natural knowledge in 5-10 year old boys and girls. Inside, there is stacks to do. Enchanting rhymes, sprightly illustrations to be coloured in, and a splendid, interactive, ‘Field Note’ section for those discoveries your child makes while out-and-about. Parents will encounter all sorts of crazy animals they can learn about too! A charming addition to your child’s library, My Nature Friends is full of ingenious fun and will provide hours and hours of amusement for the whole family.

Amazon US
http://www.amazon.com/My-Nature-Friends-Rhyming-Picture/dp/1493711172/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394230591&sr=8-1&keywords=My+Nature+Friends+by+Ngaire+Elder


Amazon UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Nature-Friends-Rhyming-Picture/dp/1493711172/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394230918&sr=8-1&keywords=my+nature+friends+by+ngaire+elder

No comments:

Post a Comment