Wednesday, August 20, 2014

In the Midst: Author K Meador Book Signing December 6th in Betha...

In the Midst: Author K Meador Book Signing December 6th in Betha...: 6740 NW 39th Expressway Bethany, Oklahoma 73008 appletree@coxinet.net Today, I went shopping to the local stores. I encountered this on..




Author K Meador Book Signing December 6th in Bethany, Oklahoma

6740 NW 39th Expressway Bethany, Oklahoma 73008
appletree@coxinet.net

Today, I went shopping to the local stores. I encountered this one run by Carol and Shatzy. Shoot them an email and tell them hello and where you are emailing them from!

Anyway, as I was talking with them I asked them about a book signing and so here it is:

You are invited!

Where: Apple Tree Antique Gallery

When: December 6th 2014

Time: 9 am until 6 pm.

Why? Because Christmas is right around the corner.

In addition, if you will join my facebook even that I created for this event, you could win a free ebook or audio book of mine and some fellow authors. Facebook Link

I am looking forward to interacting with you!



Author K. Meador is a mom to two grown sons who are currently pursuing their adult lives outside the home. For the past several years, she has traveled with her job and has now settled down in Oklahoma City area.

She enjoys photography, walking, and visiting with family and friends.

Please leave a comment on this blog and share if you are so inclined.  Author K. Meador has six books published which are available in paperback, eBook, and four are on audio.  Thank you. Your support is truly appreciated. 



















. Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment