Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mr. Chuckles is taking on politics with author E.J. Greenway around The Wizard's Cauldron

The Wizard speaks:

There aren't many political thrillers in Indie and so when I met Emma Gray on my Twitterbus, I was keen to find out what was going on. 

I subsequently found out that Emma actually works at the Palace of Westminster and her novels are drawn from real life. 

This was too exciting an opportunity to pass up and when Emma released her follow up, "Power Games" I got on the Wizphone and asked her to answer a few questions for me. 

Emma's Question Time, as it were.

Though incredibly busy, she was happy to oblige and I caught up with her in one of the many cloisters that line the corridors of power in the Origin of Democracy. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment