Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mr. Chuckles runs into Bodicia, a top notch and prolific reviewer, while stirring the Wizard's Cauldron

The Wizard Speaks:

Bodicia runs the extremely popular A Woman's Wisdom website, where, like your second favourite Wizard, she interviews authors and people connected with Independent Publishing.

Bodicia is a top notch and prolific reviewer. Don't take my word for it - have a look at her fast developing website.
 

One thing is for sure - she's funny, witty, surreal and a pleasure to get to know. Full of integrity too - I asked for my book Carla to appear on her legendary Indie Hall Of Fame, as loads of my mates are on there, and she said she would only put it on if she liked the book. Surreptitious offers of blocks and blocks of her beloved choc choc wouldn't change her mind. I love integrity like that! I caught up with Bodicia on the Wizphone as she studied in her sanctum scriptorum somewhere nameless in freezing November UK. 
 
Here's what she had to say.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment