Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Spotlight on artist Maria Jones-Phillips a.k.a. Little Frieda Mouse


Maria Jones-Phillips

Photographer, artist, and graphic designer
About Maria
I was born in the U.K. although I'm currently based on the East Coast of the United States where I run my art studio and Etsy store, Little Frieda Mouse. The name of my store pays homage to the wonderful Mexican artist, Frida Khalo who is one of 

Fine Art Original Print - Bridge Over the Darro River

$45.50+

Fine Art Original Print - ‘Il Duomo di Firenze’ from the series: Painted Cities by, Little Frieda Mouse - Simulated Pastel Sketch

$40.00+

Premium Throw Pillow/Cushion - 'Daisy Daisy' Collection, by Little Frieda Mouse

$38.00


Hibiscus Flower Print Bath/Beach Towel. Part of the Exclusive ‘Ruby Red' collection

$35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment