Friday, February 14, 2014

Brenda Perlin's Review of The Briton and the Dane: Timeline by Mary Ann Bernal



11425842
's review
                 
5 of 5 stars           
Read in February, 2014


"You will go insane if you do not stop worrying about what will happen tomorrow. You must live this day given you; tomorrow will take care of itself."

This latest book in Mary Ann Bernal’s series is masterfully written, as I could visualize all the action going on around me and packed with ongoing suspense and captivating scenes that make it hard to put this book down. I was caught up in the emotional tale that was filled with romance, deception and intriguing encounters. This series is so delightfully entertaining that is makes you feel like you are a fly on the wall watching things that are not made for your eyes. Very clever the way the author tells such a unique tale that makes you want to know even more.


Timeline is from another time (past and present) which was not quite like anything I have ever read. I enjoyed every second I spent reading this fascinating book. 
 
Amazon link
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment