Tuesday, August 26, 2014

10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Maine Author Kim Scott

Author Kim Scott

This was then


This is now


Bet you didn't know:

1. I am the second oldest of five children.

2. I’m only 5’1”

3. In college I won the Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing

4. I always lie about my age.

5. I don’t drink hot coffee, but I start every morning with a coffee drink (1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop Slimfast chocolate powder, 2 heaping spoons of instant espresso & 1 cup ice water).

6. My favorite fictional character is Agent Pendergast from Douglas Preston & Lincoln Childs.

7. I’m not a fan of lobster, but I love shrimp.

8. As a child I established a library in my home during summer vacation and had a lending program for the other kids in the neighborhood.

9. I love horror movies, but don’t like romance (chic flicks).

10. My favorite colors are earthy green & plum purple.




Want more of Kim?  Kindly visit:

http://www.kimscottbooks.com/the-spirits-of-maine-series




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment