Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Low Carb/Sugar, High Fat and Grain Free Lifestyle (Why Won't Someone Help Me? Book 2) Kindle Edition - Free for a limited time



Suffering from a myriad of health problems (Hypothyroidism, Hyperparathyroidism, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, Anaemia and Insulin Resistance), I decided to look at my diet and see what I could do to help myself with the food I eat. Years ago I'd done the Atkin's diet with good results, but slowly fell back into the high carb/low fat diet that every dietitian seems to advocate. Five plus grains a day, pasta and rice and bread...they are in practically every diet out there and I am convinced that they were to blame for my weight gain as well as not exactly helping with my health issues.

Amazon Link

No comments:

Post a Comment