Thursday, February 11, 2010

More fabulous reviews

I spend part of the day curled up on the sofa reading my new book. I have to say, I am really impressed. It is fantastic. Very easy reading and keeps you interested. The history lesson alone is worth reading the book and the story itself an added incentive. Kudos to you.
Stephanie P., PA

Congrats to you! I am a fellow Angel from Colorado. I wanted to let you know of a funny story. My son, Tyler age 13, came home from school and said he was asked if he would be interested in reading a book that the librarian just found about. Ty couldn't remember the title of the book but it was about Vikings and knights. So when I opened up the Founder's Notes from Patti and saw your profile, I asked Tyler if The Briton and the Dane was the title of the book....I thought he was going to come out of the phone. I told him a fellow Soldiers' Angel wrote it and now I just bought a copy and Tyler will tell the librarian to get the book. Thought you would like Congrats again. Can't wait to read it now.
Jenn P., CO

No comments:

Post a Comment