Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Briton and the Dane: Concordia - 5 star review



11425842
's review
Nov 04, 13
Read in November, 2013


I adored Mary Ann Bernal’s Concordia which was skillfully written and filled with ongoing suspense. There is plenty of real life emotion, action packed with lust, lies and deceit which is explored in such a memorable way. I was entertained from beginning to end.

This flawless tale was so clear and precise that the words flew off the page in a very visual way. I drawn in right away and as a reader I could see Concordia standing in front of me so naturally beginning with her entrance. She is a captivating character, manipulating but also likable. This tale instantly brings the reader back to another time and place.

To be honest, this is not my favorite genre but it was more entertaining and compelling than most stories that I read. I so badly yearned to know where it would all lead. Would everyone survive? But most of all who would hold Concordia's heart and keep it? Would the man/men that captured her heart stand in her way?

This is the first book that I have read in the series and this book certainly stands on it’s own. Though I will have to go back to the beginning...The Briton and the Dane series has caught my interest!
 
Amazon US
 
http://www.amazon.com/The-Briton-Dane-Mary-Bernal/dp/148188994X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361462155&sr=8-1&keywords=the+Briton+and+the+Dane+Concordia
 
Amazon UK
 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Briton-Dane-Mary-Bernal/dp/148188994X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361462244&sr=8-2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment