Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Marketing Updates

Well my major book chain's representative has yet to return my call. I'll be nice and wait a week before I try again. I hope to have my business cards by the beginning of next week which will be more professional to hand out. I approved the proof today - the background I chose really enhances Steven's great illustration.

I also created a marketing log - OK - my organizational skills have taken over. God Bless spread sheets - columns for phone numbers and dates and emails and all important follow up information.

I also joined Writers Digest and She Writes. Now I need to find the time to do a profile and get my feet wet in these organizations.

I'm upset that I haven't had time to get to Wessex. My friend Diane who has been with me since I started this journey reads my manuscript in progress. She is anxious to know what is happening to her favorite characters. No spoilers on this site - you'll have to read the book to find out. Who are my favorite characters you ask? Do I have any favorite chapters - am I an incurable romantic from the beginning of time - you betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment