Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF

I have been receiving pleasant surprises from my penpals who have told me they bought the book and can't wait to read it or have started reading it. They are enjoying the story and are having trouble putting the book down. One of my friends plans to finish the book by Sunday and another may skip doing chores to finish. What great feedback - THANK YOU!

So did I receive a call back from that famous book chain - not yet - whatever happened to a courteous reply with a brief NAY or YEAH! What has happened to manners! What would be their reaction if I ignored their calls? But we're persistent and will succeed - be it with them or their competitor. But then every famous author had to start somewhere :-) I always go for the underdog - love it when we beat the odds! What say you????

No comments:

Post a Comment