Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Briton and the Dane: Concordia Amazon Review

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars This book has everything a person could want in Historical Fiction, January 15, 2013

By 
Quietclayer "Mary" (Florissant, MO USA) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: The Briton and the Dane: Concordia (Kindle Edition)
It's not my way to reiterate the story line in a review. I prefer to give my opinion of the writer's ability to paint pictures with words and engage the reader.

Mary Ann Bernal paints lavishly vivid pictures of the romantic and exotic locales in this excellent book. The characters are fully detailed, physically, mentally and emotionally. The reader is fully engaged from the first page. Drawn into a world of romance, intrigue, duplicity and adventure, I couldn't put the book down. I highly recommend this book to anyone that likes Historical Fiction or even just an excellent story. This book is right up there with Pillars of the Earth, if you liked that book, you will like this one. Don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment