Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Ritual by Mark Barry - Amazon Review

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars The first of many!


This review is from: The Ritual (Paperback)
This is the first book I've read by Mark Barry...but it won't be the last!
Initially intrigued by the title, I soon became embroiled in the diverse characters and fast moving storyline. The author's vast knowledge of the setting for the book and descriptions of the characters allowed me to 'see' the story unfolding...my favourite way to read. As the ravens massed on the rooftops and the mysterious beast crashed through the undergrowth, I was hooked.
Though there were a few editing niggles, I have no hesitation in giving this book my 5* rating...I enjoyed the story, I would recommend it and I will read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment