This was then
This is now
Ten things you didn’t know about Brenda:
1. I am the baby of the family.
2. I went to Cal Arts for Photography, but I really wanted to be an actress
3. I tend to laugh at my own jokes.
4. I was really spoiled because my mom didn’t know how to say no.
5. I have a gum addiction. I am always trying to give up my chain chewing ways.
6. I have overdosed on red Swedish fish candies. Dangerous when eaten all at once. ;-)
7. My fantasy is to be a lead singer of a band, but I can’t carry a tune.
8. I often brag that Johnny Depp is my long lost brother.
9. I watch way too much reality TV.
10. My laugh can be over the top. Have scared people in the past.
Brenda Perlin is an independent adult contemporary fiction author. Brenda evokes passionate responses in her readers by using a provocatively unique writing style. Her latest book, Burnt Promises, captures the soul-wrenching conflicts of a personal struggle for emotional fulfillment.
Ever since Brenda was a child she has been fascinated with writing. She draws her biggest inspiration from Judy Blume. This sparked a passion in Brenda to pursue personal expression through writing. Once she was old enough to go to coffee shops alone, Brenda recalls losing herself in the world of writing, all while documenting her ideas on paper napkins.
"There is really no creative process, I just write."
Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/Brenda-Perlin/e/B0088M542Q/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1409065219&sr=8-1