Sunday, August 23, 2020

Spotlight on Artist Barbara Chen



Barbara Chen

My painting and drawing style evolved in college as I was studying the new classics - Van Gogh, Matisse, and Picasso. You could say that at my age I've straddled three centuries. Over time I added mosaics and ceramics to my repertoire.



                                                 
Perfect for birthday presents and cards.



Are you a cat person or a dog person? Perhaps you prefer cows or monkeys?



Do you find yourself in a city, countryside or communing with nature? Home or Abroad?


Flowers, still life, and musical instruments. 

¸.•*´¨) ¸.*¨) ( ¸.•´

Find out more about Barbara Chen on her WEBPAGE

Commissions accepted
Price information available upon request

Contact Barbara at 
babschenski@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment